Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Fire

Trying to keep my sanity while away from home. I have been displaced due to the Waldo Canyon fire in Colorado.


I live in Woodland Park, the most south east possible for the town. I am now under pre-evacuation notice. I figured typing on the blog while at work may help calm me.

I left the house Sunday night. Thought it best to relocate the wife and kids early. This has obviously hindered my modeling and what not.

I have good insurance, so if it all burns, I can get new models.

1 comment:

  1. All these lead to the monks of play is very monotonous. The most powerful monks skills are passive skills; open a mantra, faith like a trick of diablo 3 gold the light and blazing Wrath the BUFF, open breeze evil, then just hold down the left button of the Thunderclap can This is the essence of the most popular back to fine effect and strong maneuverability generating skills. Even put it another diablo 3 items mantra or passive in our late game does not change much, many skills still nobody cares, unlike other professions have a variety of programs and games.

    ReplyDelete