Saturday, March 22, 2014

Back Again, and Lots to See!



I've been away for awhile. This was largely due to health issues, but now I am back and have been working on some conversions. The first up is 120 converted Termagants!

The conversions for the Termagants were straight forward. They utilized the Hormagant bodies to give a dynamic feel. This was further augmented by converting the tails to be in motion. The effect was achieved by heating the tails in hot salt!
The Fleshborer was easy enough to attach, but the heads were not. For this project I used Gargoyle heads. Gargoyle heads have the neck attached and so do the Gant bodies. So I had to cut, sand and then drill out the necks on the bodies, allowing the Gargoyle head with attached neck to fit easily in.

(sorry about the picture quality in this shot)
This was repeated to create 120 of these one-of-a-kind Termagants. Sadly I do not have a picture of all 120 together, but I do have a picture of 10 of them.
 And a picture of them all painted up by Ken over at Next Level Painting!
Hope you enjoyed these Termagants! Check back here or my Facebook Page for more! Up next is a large Demon army with tons of conversions and alternate models!

1 comment: